jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Email Problems

1. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

Hi guys,just to let you know i am not recieving email when i get comments on my hubs and when authors on my fav list have published, i know you guys will fix it asap,thanks in advance.....jimmy

2. 0
    crystal_boothposted 9 years ago

I have not received any emails today, either. Was wandering if this was a slow hub publishing day.

3. Veronica profile image88
    Veronicaposted 9 years ago

I haven't received any emails, or any comment notifications. I even tested it myself, and changed my email addy in case it was a ISP issue. I can't seem to get this fixed. It's been days for me.

4. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 9 years ago

Hello all -

We are looking into this matter right now. Thank you for alerting it to us.

- Jason

1. jimmythejock profile image84
      jimmythejockposted 9 years ago in reply to this

thanks Jason, I am getting the email now but for some strange reason half of it is going to my spam mail, have fun.....jimmy

5. Veronica profile image88

I got some of my mail yesterday, but I'm not getting my email again today. I just checked my "comments" in my account, and had several I wasn't notified of. Some of these are about 12 hours old. Plus a friend emailed me through HUBpages last night and told me about it this morning, and I still haven't gotten that email. Unlike the situation with unmoderated comments, I don't know where to check on the site for emails. I don't know how many other emails were sent to me that I never got.
    So, I am still having this problem.

6. Veronica profile image88

I'm still having email probs. This morning there are more comments, up to 12 hours old, unmoderated on my HUBS. I didn't receive emails notifying me of comments.

7. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

I get them on and off...I checked my junk mail, but they aren't going there either.
    I assume our Hub Gods are still working on it.

working