jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

1. ladyg260 profile image61
    ladyg260posted 6 years ago

I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is ladyg260 and I am fairly new to HubPages.  I am just finding the time to look around and read some of the posts.  I am finding them delightful, funny and helpful.  I think I am going to like it here. 

Nice to meet you all.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages and to the forums. I do hope you enjoy your time here. smile

3. 0
    sarahsherlockposted 6 years ago

Welcome! I too am newish to hubpages & love it so far!

4. akirchner profile image95
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

Welcome as well! I found in the beginning that the forums can be a rather treacherous area for newcomers.  Some folks are wonderful about offering helpful hints and being kind while others are rather deflating to put it kindly. 

My advice would be to consider the source if you run into any 'bad vibes' and run enthusiastically to those that seem to know how to communicate!

If you have questions, I've found that asking the team@hubpages.com works the best - it avoids getting your head bitten off on the forums in my humble opinion as sadly, some folks obviously don't communicate well in writing - kind of ironic!

5. Info Bucket profile image76
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

A special Welcome for you!! Hope you liked here. Go forward and achieve all the success, god be with you. Take Care.

6. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Welcome to both of you. Enjoy and yes, akirchner is so right.

7. Dobson profile image82
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

Welcome to all newcomers. The more you read the better you will do.