jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

i need a tutorial

1. 61
    ennyrebeccaposted 8 years ago

please what is the hub pages all about ,i have just register but i dont know how to go about it ,please i need a help to enable me proceed.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

How HubPages works according to me.

2. Cindy Riley profile image61
      Cindy Rileyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I had no idea as to the mistakes I was making with my business until I became a student at iBrand and was shown the right techniques and strategies.

Through your guidance and training I am learning creative writing, Web 2.0, traffic generation, business development and even technical stuff like RSS feeds! I'm even learning how to apply mindset mentoring to everything I do.

I'm inspired and motivated by Rex and Dave and am learning things, not only that I can apply to my business, but in my personal life as well, so I can achieve a greater lifestyle.

To hear Dave and Rex speak about the home based business and Internet marketing industry (and how they hate to see people fail)... it shows that they are speaking from their hearts!

They are on a mission to help all, who are willing, become successful.

They are unlike anyone I have ever worked with. If they feel you are not ready to move forward, they will work with you until you are.

I would encourage anyone who has a chance to work with Rex or Dave to do so!

Cindy Riley

1. darkside profile image84
        darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What the?

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
          Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What am I missing here????

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

The good place to start is here http://hubpages.com/faq/

3. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

You may also want to check out the FAQ Sticky Thread, which has links to all kinds of resources, and will continue to grow as I get a few moments to add more!

4. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

Can you spell S-P-A-M?