jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense channel says no data (when there is data)

1. Sara555 profile image86
    Sara555posted 6 years ago

I put google ads on hubpages without creating any channels for it. Later I put google ads on my website and created a custom and URL channel for it. Now, I want to also get data from Hubpages so I went to make a URL channel so I wouldn't have to change the Adsense code, but it's not picking up any data. When I click on my Hubpages channel it just says "no data available."

So I have google ads on my Hubs, but I don't even know if its connected to my google adsense account or not!!!

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Go to My Account > Affiliate Settings. Make sure the status to the right of Google says "Active".

In AdSense, set up your HP channel as hubpages.com (no http:// or www). You can also create custom URL channels to track each hub if you want, but those need to be done in AdSense manually.

If your AdSense is active and you have set up the HP channel, just make sure that you're signed into AdSense with the correct email address.

3. Sara555 profile image86

Yay! My URL channel just started working!

4. Sara555 profile image86

Never mind. It only counted one visit to my pages even though Hubpages shows I got way more views to my pages (after I activated my channel. I don't even know if my adsense account works... sad

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is always a delay before Adsense catches up with HubPages, so I suggest you wait 24 hours or so. Also remember that HubPages has 40 percent of the page impressions, which will not be recorded in your Adsense account.