jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How do you track individual page revenue?

1. sb1 profile image77
    sb1posted 6 years ago

How can you tell how much each of your pages is earning in Adsense?

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You have to set up a URL channel for each individual Hub.  Then you'll see exact earnings.

1. How to - Answers profile image87
      How to - Answersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go to My Account, then press affiliate settings.  Press check your Google earnings.  Sign in there.  Go to AdSense Set Up and click.  Click Channels. Press on Url channels. Then press Add new Url channel.  Then add your url for each individual hub. 

Sounds complicated when it is written down here but really it only takes a few seconds for each url.  Once you are in and have added one Url then you just have to continue in the Add new Url channel box.

1. sb1 profile image77
        sb1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok thank you.  It would be nice if it would track all the hubs in your account, but it is pretty quick to set them up individually.

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't bother setting up an adsense channel for each hub, just set up a Google Analytics account.

4. liljen23 profile image74
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

thisisoli, that's what I did and I inputted my hubpage profile url and it tells me everything I need to know for all of my hubs and breaks it down into earnings, stats, visits, where the visits are coming from, and how long my visitors stay on my hubs..

1. sb1 profile image77
      sb1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Does it tell you how much each individual hub makes?  Are you seeing it in the Google Adsense or Analytics?

2. TinaAtHome profile image75
      TinaAtHomeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have an analytics account and the $ amount seems to be zero, yet over at adsense I'm making money. How do I get analytics to tell me which hub I'm making money on?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have to link analytics and adsense.

However, I do find the earnings on analytics and adsense never quite match, so I still like using my channels on adsense.