jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

I just find one of my Hubs was noted out on Craigslist!

Never saw this before?  Has this been done before?

I mentioned that I made people mad about ammonia in beef and about protecting coral reefs and about fluoride...

The coral reefs and fluoride did nothing but the ammonia is hitting the internet hard.

I did not post this!

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't worry about it - on the contrary it might even bring a little (probably worthless) traffic.

In fact, that's how I found HP - through a link posted on my local craigslist rants and raves.  Responded to the hub a few times, joined and posted on the forums a few times and finally wrote a hub.  And I was hooked like a fish.

2. heart4theword profile image62
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

I haven't seen this done either?  Yet, with this internet world, so much is being cross-referenced.

3. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

I don't understand the difference between worthless traffic and what would be the other traffic?  I thought all traffic was good.  When Spyker was going through transitions, my traffic went through the roof - was this worthless traffic too?  How do I know the difference?

1. Misha profile image76
      Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, it actually depends on your goals. If you just want to be read, any traffic is good. If you want to make money - some traffic is better than other. Search engines traffic usually is the best in that regard. smile

2. 0
      Go Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Worthless traffic is the kind that does not commit to sales on a person's blog, affiliate links or any other way that's going to produce results that will eventually make you money. But if you simply want readership, then any traffic is good.