jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Posting my poems..

1. 59
    MyMelodyposted 6 years ago

I want to post a couple of my poems but I dont see anywhere where I could do that...is that possible of Hubpages?

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is a special forum where you can post your poems, if you wish:

http://hubpages.com/forum/category/604

2. H.C Porter profile image84
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

When you go to create a hub...Your hub should be placed in the category Books, Literature and Writing.....and sub catagory will be Poems and Poetry....and then you can chose to go further by selecting what kind of poem it is Prose...Epic etc...

3. H.C Porter profile image84
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

By the way....WELCOME TO HUB PAGES!!!  I'll look forward to reading some of your work  smile
    Have Fun!

1. 59
      MyMelodyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok thankyou!

1. H.C Porter profile image84
        H.C Porterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

youre welcome- let me know if you need any more help...I know it is somewhat confusing when you first start off here  smile

4. 0
    china manposted 6 years ago

Go look at alternate poet for simple hubs with a short introduction a photo that seem to satisfy the word count etc.

5. Eileen Hughes profile image84
    Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago

If you are writing poetry which is great I have done some too.  But I found it is hard to obtain enough words to actually please google searches.

I was advised to write a little description of the poem to help increase the word count.  And yes it did improve the ranking.  Not sure if you want to do that, but just thought you might.  cheers

1. Sab Oh profile image60
      Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I addressed that issue by publishing in groups of three per hub.

working