jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

1. Nick B profile image84
    Nick Bposted 6 years ago

I like the fact that pictures can be right aligned, but we can't align them side by side. I have tried this and all it will do is leave empty space to the left and pile them one atop the other.

Is there any possibility the placement of pictures could be enhanced to give more flexibility?

2. WebbyAvatar profile image60
    WebbyAvatarposted 6 years ago

No, the photo capsules can't be aligned that way. You will need to do that using a photo editing software to bring the two images into one and upload it as a single image.

3. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Power Point is fast and simple to do that editing.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Communications- … ower-Point

4. Nick B profile image84
    Nick Bposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys.

I know the photo capsules can't be aligned that way, at the moment. I was merely suggesting that it might be nice to add it as a feature.

As far as placing photos side-by-side, I shall either use Photoshop or Corel Photopaint to do that.

Thanks for the feedback.

5. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Nope. It's been asked numerous times, and I forget the reason as to why it can't happen, but it was a logical reason.

Just use a photo editing program like Photoshop or Paint.

6. PegCole17 profile image90
    PegCole17posted 6 years ago

Good question. I'm glad you asked. I kept trying to align them side by side with no luck. Will try powerpoint now. Thanks.

7. Nick B profile image84
    Nick Bposted 6 years ago

Now I know, I've taken to making collages instead. It looks good - well, I think so - and takes away the issue of alignment.

Thanks for the update smile