jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I Need the address to email Hubpages...team@hubpages.com???

1. Lifeallstar1 profile image59
    Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago

Is that the email address??? I need to find out if I put a video up that has swear words, is that okay since it's okay on you tube(where I got it) plus everyone here is 18 and over, and on you tube they are younger. Please let me know if that is the correct address since I can't do anything about the swear words but the partial nudity was taken out. I know it sounds nutty but it's an educational informative video with a little joking. If the site has an issue I want to know from them, maybe i just need to put a warning before incase someone doesn't want to hear swear words that are on TV all the time, and again it's not for a joke, it's an important video. The swearing is done in a light jokingly way, not a mad way. Again, knowing if that address is correct would be just perfect and hopefully they will email back since i have read they do not. That would not be good. Thanks guys!!! If it's a problem I will use it somewhere else.

Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just so you know I read what's allowed or not and this is one of those things that is a "ask them first" type thing. I just want the fastest way for a response from whomever makes the decision. So, that's the question. THANKS!

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

It's the right address. It might take a while to get a reply though, since now is Sunday night smile

Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank Misha!! Yes, I didn't think I would hear back today. It would be nice but I just don't want to wait a week or never hear back. Wish me luck on how long of a wait and hopefully a yes on the feedback. Thanks again!!!!

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

*intensely wishing Lifeallstar luck* wink

working