jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Statistics on published hubs

1. desert blondie profile image82
    desert blondieposted 9 years ago

When I look at my viewship data, the hubs I've published don't always show for many days on the "show stats" graphic.  Is this normal?  Thanks.

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 9 years ago

If it's a 0 then you haven't had any visitors today.

desert blondieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

No, not a zero...but the pink bars that show you've published a hub....the number of these bars, seems to lag behind the actual number of hubs published. Am I making sense here? I'm very new at this! So bear with me, please! smile

3. caspar profile image81
    casparposted 9 years ago

My pink bars seem to be fairly accurate, but I guess as time goes by maybe they get compressed, so you see just one pink bar showing if you published one or more hubs in a week (I don't think that's ever happened to me as I'm a slow worker!)

Although I do have one tall pink bar - maybe that means I did publish two close together?

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

The data in that graph doesn't include today, which may be why there appear to be fewer pink bars than published hubs.   Also, depending on how long you've been a member each bar will represent a different number of days.  I think there are at most 60 points on the X axis, so if you've been a member for 180 days each bar would represent 3 days.

desert blondieposted 9 years ago in reply to this

That must be it...the taller pink bars represent more than one hub...I wonderedd why some taller. Also, nice to know about the "compression" of time as you noted. Thanks

working