jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Do my hubs generate revenue before Adsense Approval?

1. 0
    Charlinexposted 6 years ago

Do my published hubs generate revenue before Adsense Approval?

How do I apply for other affliates? Thanks!

1. thisisoli profile image64
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Check hubpages FAQ for signing up to affiliates, currently you cannot sign up to eBay unless you have your own domain.

I don't think Google will start letting you acucmulate earnings immediately, however if you have your Pub ID I definitely think it would be worth putting in straight away, it might work!

1. 0
        Charlinexposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, but what is Pub ID?

What is my eBay domain? Sorry for being so uninformed!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
          Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Charlinex, oli means your Adsense publisher ID, which you will receive if and when you are approved.

eBay is not accepting Hubbers any more. If you have your own website, you can apply using that, and then if you're approved you can use your eBay account on your site and on HubPages as well.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93

No.  You'll see ads but they belong to HubPages.

1. 0
        Charlinexposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Marisa. Do you mean that Hubpages Ads will not generate revenues for me before my Adsense approval?

Also what does the score inserted to our icon mean?

I have also noticed that each hub publication is scored. What does it mean?

Really appreciate the education!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93

Like I said, your Hubs won't earn you any income until you get your own Adsense account.

Now, I'm not going to give you any more education.  Part of being successful online is being prepared to study.  There's a learning center, I recommend you visit it:

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

Then if you have any questions about what you're learning, come back and we'll be happy to help.

working