jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How do I find out how much each individual hub is earning me?

1. TinaAtHome profile image75
    TinaAtHomeposted 6 years ago

I know I can add the individual URL in the channels section, but I don't want to do that because I'm intending to write more than 200 hubs. I've signed on to Analytics, and was hoping to see it there. It lists the individual hubs with the traffic, but not the $ amount. Can anyone help?

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When you sign into AdSense, you should see a message asking if you want to integrate your AdSense and Analytics accounts. Once that's done, in Analytics you should see an AdSense option underneath Content.

The only problem is that (unless things have changed since last time I checked), you can only integrate AdSense for one Anaytics website profile. I have a few external blogs, so I had to choose whether I wanted to track AdSense earnings on one of those or HubPages.

1. climberjames profile image61
        climberjamesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for this Irohner big_smile

2. EmpressFelicity profile image83
        EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've managed to integrate Analytics for several separate profiles: my Hub Pages account, my Snipsly account and now my blog.  However, you have to remember to go into the relevant profile and then edit your account details for that profile (top left hand corner of page somewhere), so that the "receiving Adsense data" button button is ticked.  Took me ages to realise that lol

2. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

I think first of all HubPages has to be your primary domain in analytics? (Not completely sure about that.) Then click on the content tab on the left, then you'll see an adsense tab. Click that. Then you can see how much your hubs are making. In the analytics settings there are options about linking analytics and adsense and choosing which site to make primary.

3. Blogging Erika profile image81
    Blogging Erikaposted 6 years ago

Even after you've linked and cross-checked and updated everything and you're 100% sure you've done it right... it may still be a while before you start receiving data in your Google Analytics account!

I triple-quadruple-quintuple checked everything and finally gave up in despair.  About three weeks later, it magically started tracking my AdSense data for my Hubpages!  Go figure, right?!