jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Who are reading my unpublished hubs? :)

1. profile image0
    Charlinexposted 7 years ago

Today I am almost two days old at HP and have published 6 hubs. I hope they are useful.

I have noticed that some people are reading my unpublished hubs. Not that I mind. Who are they? Are they Hub staff?

Just curious. smile

1. profile image0
      Kathryn LJposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's you, when you are editing or just opening them to re-read.  At least, I think that's what they are.

1. profile image0
        Kathryn LJposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, where are my manners?  Welcome to HP Carlinex.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i was guilty of over tagging.So all my hubs now are reviewed by the administrators before published.now i have an unpublished hub on hair fall solution that has already scored 68 and got 22 views.I think some of the views came from the hubpages administrators besides my own view while editing,adding capsules etc.The following quote suggests it.
      "This hub has been submitted for publication, and will be published once it has been reviewed by the administrator."
      It happens for all my hubs.I get few views after submitted for publication.

2. girly_girl09 profile image67
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

No one is, your views count, too! smile Welcome to HP!

3. Dame Scribe profile image62
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HP smile girly_girl09 is right. It's your own views wink Hi GG09 smile ltns

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

It is the Langoliers of the web, checking out their future lunch! lol

Actually, I'm sure it is just Charlinex, as others have noted.  Welcome to HP - you'll find an interesting and informative place.

1. profile image0
      Charlinexposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you all for the kind welcome! smile

LOL, ok, guess it was just me. I thought I was more popular than I am.

I will try my best to be a good Hub citizen. smile

5. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Yep its you! lol

1. Iggy Sarducci profile image75
      Iggy Sarducciposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi there. If this were the explanation: that viewing my own hub when I edit them causes the view count to increase, that does not explain one thing:

I have hubs that I have viewed many times during and after editing... but I did not see the view counts on those hubs go up on these at all after my own views. So there are times when I am sure that my own views of my own hubs were not counted. So... I think this mystery remains unvolved.    wink

1. Iggy Sarducci profile image75
        Iggy Sarducciposted 7 years ago in reply to this

[sorry for the two typos] i meant "viewing my own hubs" and...  "unsolved"

2. Haunty profile image83
        Hauntyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Somebody is spying on your unpublished hubs. I'm sure it's the CIA.

working