jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Kind of A Person Are You??

1. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Are you happy, smiling, cheerful, good to be with

Are you glum, critical of others, pokerfaced, and uncomfortable in company...

Its time you looked at yourself in proper light... and made a list of your flaws... hey ...not for pulling yourself down but to build yourself up.

Do you see the glass half full or the half empty.

Your perception of things determine your emotional balance.

If you can see a person and only look at the flaws, its time you changed your attitude..

Start here and now

When you meet a person or encounter a situation and if your mind is racing through all the negatives and nays; calm down tell your mind that you want to dwell on the positives.. list them out , parade them in your mind, display them on all the shelves you have... there you are already on the way!

Secondly whenever you remember the person/situation do the parade, the dispay, the rearranging in your mind and soon it will become a habit!!

Keep practising... practise makes perfect!!

Your mind is like a garden

you have to weed out negative thoughts

Plant sweet smelling thoughts!!

Keep weeding, manuring , watering with better thoughts.

Vola' there you are!!  u will start seeing the sunny side up!!

Change is the only thing that is permenant... so change yourself for the better!!

2. Prakash T profile image79
    Prakash Tposted 6 years ago

I want to stay positive, but whenever things go out of control, I start thinking negative and feel as if I am worth for nothing.

A great message I got from my life is that, "Happiness depends on how we take life happenings, and not on external factors."

3. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Well said!! Control what you can thats your emotions and  reactions and the rest will take care of itself!!

4. M.s Fowler profile image59
    M.s Fowlerposted 6 years ago

I am too myself in person but very noticeable when writing!