jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Still no reply from Google AdSense

1. Leo Collins profile image81
    Leo Collinsposted 6 years ago

It has been two weeks since I applied for Google AdSense, and still, I have heard nothing.  I did complete the application/verification process. 

When I go to Google to try to find out what's going on, I get a message that says, "An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started."

Is this common?  What should I do?

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

It could take up to a month for review, or you could be experiencing other problems, as many other folks are.

Read this thread.

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Are you from India, Adsense have a 6 month wait policy for Indian accounts, and some otehr countries in that area.

4. Leo Collins profile image81
    Leo Collinsposted 6 years ago

No, I'm not from India.  I'm from the U.S., but you both answered my question here.  In so many words, you are both telling me that a reply from AdSense can take longer than expected.  Okay, I'll patiently wait and hub until they get back with me. Thank you, thisisoil and lrohner.

1. kiigeorge profile image59
      kiigeorgeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

im having same prob. meanwhile Google who has more money than anyone can imagine, continues to benefit from our efforts to produce content so they have pages to put their adds on .. i read somewhere its a 2 day wait