jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Web Hosting

1. godfactauthor profile image66
    godfactauthorposted 8 years ago

Can anyone suggest a great website host such as $1 per month. and low cost webnames. Can you confirm that you have personal experienc and know someone with a website hosted or yours on the site. I only want to hear about those sites that are trustworthy.

2. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Brendan, placing signature links is considered spam here smile

3. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I've never heard of $1 a month, so I wouldn't know about that, but goDaddy is pretty cheap.

Agress with compu-smart, you may consider removing your signature. We aren't given the option of a signature for a reason, well I'd say 2 reasons. 1) spam 2) clutter  :-\

4. Bonnie Ramsey profile image88
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

I would imagine that paying $1 per month would get you the equivilant of a free web hosting site. You can get a free one if you are willing to have ads splattered all over your website with no control over what is put there or where. I would rather pay a decent rate for hosting and be able to have control over the content, myself. You can get reasonable hosting prices of $10 to $25 per month and have complete control. I get my domain names from GoDaddy as well. Just under $10 per year is normal rate there and sometimes catch a special that is a bit cheaper.