jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

BACK From The Dead. Some CLASSIC Hubs.

1. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 6 years ago

I Haven't been round here much for a while, but looking around it seems there's a whole new bunch of great people, together with many of those I know from way back when.

In response to another forum thread, I posted a link to a couple of the best hubs ever. Yes, I know there's another hub with a hundred of them, but that's overkill!

Just read these 2:

1. http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Captain-and-Chi-Chi-Chamois
    by  "The Captain", who is the alter ego of a hubber you probably know quite well under his real name
    He takes charge of his ship named "the Mermaid's Wet Dream", and sets sail with the scurviest crew of layabouts you'll ever meet.

2. http://hubpages.com/hub/Excrement--Inc-Homepage
    by shadesbreath. This was his first money making scheme.

Eric G.

1. blondepoet profile image79
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh the captain's one was my favorite Eric a pity we don't have access to the forum thread it created. Oh I am still recovering from being kidnpapped, abducted by those merciless pirates and playing adult poker in the captain's room with all you lot.

2. StupidQuestions profile image60
    StupidQuestionsposted 6 years ago

Actually some of the BEST hubs are no longer HERE!  I have read some real great ones that are no longer posted.  Steveinnix told me that probably the authors were banned or something. For example, I loved some of the hubs on "stupid questions" but a lot of them are gone now. 
    So I suggest that people use the print mode when they find something they like but don't have time to finish reading them.  That's what I do.  I print stuff out!  There was this really funny one on all the different ways to say the F word but now it's gone luckily I printed it out and have it here even though it's no longer published!

3. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

I just read Shadesbreath's - damn near peed my pants - which is why I should order the Ninja, as you don't know what will come next.

I remember the good ol' captain & that was a great hub!

4. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

The comments on the Captain's hub tell the best most scandulous story of all time.

1. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You all use to have a real good time here!

1. blondepoet profile image79
        blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh Jayne it was more fun than flipping a prawn on the barbeque. I miss those days. sad