jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

tring to get better

1. 0
    kellieshellposted 6 years ago

this is my 4th hub and im tring to take the advise given to me. please let me know what you think about this one.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image89
      DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Umm... no link???

2. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I looked at your animal abuse hub and didn't really find any information on it-- and one of the pictures is heavily pixelated.  Just about everyone doesn't like abuse, so I would suggest providing more than that.  At least you should say where the pictures and viceo come from, what they show, and what people can do about it (e.g. good charities to donate to).

1. 0
        kellieshellposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks. sorry about the link. i needed to learn that one too.
        heres the link  http://hubpages.com/hub/child-abuse-and-neglect

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Hi Kellieshell smile welcome to HubPages. That's a cute pic but difficult to want to take you serious as it's a pic of ...a youth. I read your Hub and it's good but too many tags that seem rather haphazard and not focused. Other than that, very well done.

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Why do none of the links at the bottom work?  Are they to intended future hubs?  If so you might want to "unpublish" and wait until the other hubs are published before publishing this one again.

4. SteveoMc profile image90
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

The text is too short, I do not know for a fact, but longer articles do better.   I admit though that some of my favorite hubs are very short.

The links do not work.  Too many tags.  Try to limit them to 15 so I have come to understand.  Also, tags that are more directly related to content can help. 

Most of your readers will already have the information that you have given swimming somewhere in your head.  Who is your audience here and what are you trying to tell them? 

I think you are improving and this article appears to be better than your earlier ones.