jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hub Requests

1. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

I love the new request a hub idea, but I wonder if it could be made a little better. When people are requesting a hub they are asked to be as descriptive as possible with their question, this leads to some very long hub titles when the requests are answered, this could be made easier if you had a request title and then a description capsule, where you could go into a little more detail about the request.
    for example this question asked by livelonger would look something like this.

Which banks reimburse atm fees charged by other banks when you use their ATMs? I've read that some basically make it free to use any ATM in the country.

just a thought, thanks for looking.....jimmy

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

That's a wonderful idea.  I also like the requests function, but sometimes the titles are so, ridiculously long.

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

We'll consider that change, but keep in mind that when you make a Hub that answers a request you can (and often should) change the title and tags to better match the content of your hub.  They are just initial suggestions ...

4. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

thanks paul .....jimmy

5. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Paul is absolutely right. We can change the title when we answer requests. I do it all the time!