jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

When someone signs up using my referral tracker....

1. TinaAtHome profile image75
    TinaAtHomeposted 6 years ago

Can I find my earnings on Google? Do I enter something in channels, or find it on analytics and how?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Actually, your referral tracker for HubPages can be found on your statistic page for HubPages.

Click my account. Location section "my account" and you should see a URL tracker link. Click on it and it will tell you about your referrals and the trackers responsible. smile

I'm unsure if Google or Analytics has anything to do with it, unless you are talking about referrals for Google, then I have no clue about that. And, cannot help. hmm

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for that. That's something I hadn't looked at.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad I could help. smile

3. TinasTreasures profile image83
    TinasTreasuresposted 6 years ago

I can see the number of people who have signed up using my referral trackers, but I want to know how much money I'm making from those people with Google, as opposed to how much money I'm making from my own hubs. Does anyone know that?

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This I do not know. Sorry, cannot help. hmm

2. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is no way of knowing for individual hubs. You can work it out for referrals as a whole though. Just deduct the Hubpages AdSense earnings stated on Analytics from the earnings stated on the AdSense account channel for Hubpages.

If my Hubpages channel states that I earnt $20 on Monday overall from Hubpages, and my Analytics says that I made $17, then I can safely assume that the remaining $3 has been made via referrals or referral trackers.

That is as in depth as you can get. It would be deeply unfair to allow you to analyse your referrals high performing hubs, keywords, and CTR etc.... Seeing as this should remain personal, and you could 'rip off' their success stories wink

4. TinasTreasures profile image83
    TinasTreasuresposted 6 years ago

Woops! I'm Tina's Treasures and also TinaAtHome, I didn't mean to sign in as two different people in one thread.

working