jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Second name, same account

1. Shadesbreath profile image86
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

Initially it was discouraged to have more than one account, as I recall.  Then that became accepted due to inevitable  events.  So, at this point, is there any reason why we couldn't have an option of making a second name without having to log out and in and setting up stuff (a bunch of things I have no recollection of how to do given my propensity for beer, etc.)?

You know, just  tab that flip flops hub info/hubtivity of that name, but all the rest of the account stuff is not different. They could limit how many you have, even just one alter-ego.  Be simpler.  I might even write filthy, capitalist hubs!!! big_smile

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Interesting thought Shades. smile

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Oh man, I can just see it now--sock puppets run amok...  smile

Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They already do though.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image87
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Hmmmm. I might be interested in that--- But does your second account need a different email address to sign up?

Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

THAT is precisely what I'm trying to avoid. I just want another tab that points at my same adsense and all that other stuff, but that I can use a name like "Rosey Bosoms" and have a hot chick avatar and write blender reviews for fast, easy cash without destroying the facade of my credibility.

working