jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

STOP ME......

1. Stimp profile image81
    Stimpposted 6 years ago

I'm about to impulse buy the "70s love ballads" CD collection....which, according to the TV, can only be purchased for a limited time.  Help me....I'm being sucked in.....

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

don't buy that crap!  no!  you might find it cheaper on amazon or ebay.  No, please don't! NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!1

lollollollol  sorry, i was trying to be dramatic like in the movies.  sorry.  lol.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

stevenixx2001 is right....it's crap alright!  they just pump that stuff out....btw what are 70's love ballads anyway?

2. Kimberly Bunch profile image61
    Kimberly Bunchposted 6 years ago

If you love it and it's a good price, then go for it!

1. Lisa HW profile image81
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Buy it,and then write a Hub about it.   lol

2. Kadmiels profile image73
      Kadmielsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

way to help stop the impluse buys.. and not follow the crowd advice tongue

3. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

DOn't do it you will just have to buy more to cancel in the long run ... Go to walmart or download them better yet just leave it be and don't do anything lol

4. Stimp profile image81
    Stimpposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone....I weathered the storm and worked through it.  That was a close one.

5. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 6 years ago

oh, good!  A friend bought those cds "Romancing the 70s" and although they are good songs with the original artists - he did not like the song choices.  He gave me the discs and now I have no idea what to do with them! I took them because I like a few of the songs and will rip them - but expensive too! 

after being ripped off a couple times I no longer buy anything at all from tv ads or over the phone and seldom buy things online unless I've seen them in the stores and can get a better price. 

oh, and good morning, Stimp!  sorry about the goat!

1. LeanMan profile image83
      LeanManposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mega.. Are you sure it was a "friend" that bought them???

6. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

No really, stimp, if you really can't stop yourself, you deserve the whole collection. The torture of getting your money's worth of listening out of it will probably be enough to keep you from trying anything like it again....