jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (35 posts)

My feet hurt . . .

1. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

does this mean I am going to die soon?

now, your turn - what thing that is totally nonsensical, makes you think you will die soon?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You will not die soon . . . but your feet may fall off.

1. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

that'z ok, I will figure out zome way to get to the kitchen and the bathroom and back to the computer.  Oh, and I'll have to find a way to get to the mailbox - maybe just ztop all mail delivery and juzt pay all bills by computer etc.  If anyone wantz to talk to me they'll have to email me I guess. 

of courze, though, either my hands will fall off and keep typing when my brain finally explodez or there will be so many z's in the room I won't be able to breathe!

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

did you do this mega?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-electrical-socket-cat.jpg

1. mega1 profile image80

I don't zink zo!  maybez! can't remember anyzing!

3. Stevennix2001 profile image81
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

although we're both now natural enemies with you being a cat, and me being a dog now.  however, nah your feet aren't going to kill you.  not by a long shot.  now if a certain dog were to chase you and you couldn't run, then that would be a different story.  not that im implying anything here, but...well never mind...  i hope you get better soon.  wink woof woof bark bark!!!

2. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Spending too much time in the forums! I just know this is what's going to kill me one day....! neutral

1. mega1 profile image80

Really?  You mean your brain will completely rot and refuse to keep your automatic body functions going?  or . . .

1. myownworld profile image79
        myownworldposted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile  rot... explode, same thing!

worse, I fear my hands will go on typing....! yikes

1. mega1 profile image80

gee, I wish you'd said something about this earlier.  This maybe whyz strange spellingz are happening to me - especially with the letter z substitute for s or 2?   It's beyond my control!  I will probably die soon and I will need a way to will my hubz to someone zpecial!

3. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

Also when my heart beats fast after exerting myself I am always sure I am going to die right there.  (I thought this ever since I was a tiny little girl and it has not gotten better!)

4. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

It’s freaking 111 degrees here. Any second now…

1. mega1 profile image80

quick- try the wet washcloth on your head remedy!

5. Adult Content profile image61
    Adult Contentposted 6 years ago

No, my dear mega, you are NOT going to die.
    You just need someone to massage your feet.
    (I kinda LIKE feet by the way . . . especially toes!)

1. mega1 profile image80

how do you feel about bunionz?

1. Adult Content profile image61
        Adult Contentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, they're not exactly sexy but i suppose if you made a guy yor foot slave you could have him work on them too

6. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

well, my gangling is buzzing.

7. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

people who pedicure - hmmmmmmmm . . . a hub?   foot fetish galore!?

8. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

the ex keeps trying to kill me....slowly....gotta change the phone number....and address...not sure if that will help...better yet, I need get my hands on that darn doll before it kills me.

http://www.touchnote.com/files/assets/TAYL013.jpg

1. mega1 profile image80

woah! I didn't think of that - maybe all the years I've been getting crap luck - voodoo dolly ! yeh - x made a dolly - gotta get doz dalls -

why didn't I zink of that?

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

..did you say dallz ballz? might be better...

9. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

I sometimes think I'm going to die laughing...some of my fellow hubbers are just so darned hilarious.  lol lol Keep it up. smile

btw, my feets are fine.

10. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

I know I'm gonna die from eye strain.  Mega, you think you've got it bad, my EYEBALLS are falling out, hanging on by that weird thread.  OMG, it's happen...in....g.  Did I write that right?  CAN'T SEE!!!
    smile

11. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

buck up kiddo - you'll be ok - don't die!  I'm gonna be back later after I go see a movie, haven't decided which one.  Its my day off and I have to go somewhere or I'll be roped in to doing stuff here.  Even though I'd rather just stay home and sleep.  Have to get away from the constant sound of the TV - golf today - or I will go bonkers for real.

12. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Have you ever noticed that everyone who drinks water ends up dead sooner or later... be careful...

but me, i'm dieing for a beer and a bacon sandwich..

13. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

so you're saying that in addition to the fact that fish you-kno-what in it, water will make you die?  oh well.  But I love it so!  better than beer even.

14. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

According to Inception the movie - if you get killed and you are in a dream within a dream you could totally go to limbo for 100s, maybe 1,000s of years! and not EVER wake up!  Oh, gaaah why did I see this movie - did I need more paranoias?  but it was very good and I enjoy scaring myself.

1. lorlie6 profile image84
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nice, Mega-I've gotta see the movie now...IF I ever get my eyeballs back in my head. smile

1. mega1 profile image80

eyeballs, eyeballs - let's see - did you try the cool washcloth in a darkened room?

15. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

sometimes I wear sunglasses in the movie because the glare from the screen hurts bad!

16. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

just how would I make a guy my foot slave?  I know nothing about foot slaves and what the like or how to bind them to me!

1. Adult Content profile image61
      Adult Contentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

well, i would tell you all about it but i would be afraid that
      someone would
      probably ban me for talking about a fetish or something silly like that

17. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Yuse guys are all silly! I like that! lol

18. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

Your feet hurt, your face looks like it should hurt, and this whole thing is killing me!!   (kidding u know)

19. Adult Content profile image61
    Adult Contentposted 6 years ago

Well, so far no one banned me for that earlier foot fetish remark--YAY!

working