jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

FREE Amazon Prime for College Students!!

1. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

Just wanted to alert my fellow hubbers to this! If you have any, make sure to tell your kids that are in college.

When you log into Amazon, you'll see an ad on the upper right hand side. Free Amazon Prime for a year! (No CC needed...it's usually $79 a year) Just enter your .edu address and confirm. Free 2-day shipping on any Amazon-fulfilled products and $3.99 to upgrade to 1-day for an entire year.

I am so excited about this, so I'm pretty much shouting it from the roof tops! I always spend $25 minimum to get super saver, now I can spend whatever and get two-day free shipping. Yipppeee! big_smile Like I didn't spend enough on Amazon already...hahaha

Hint: if any of your kids are in college and you use Amazon and they don't, have them sign up with their .edu address under your account!

1. sunforged profile image69
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago

hmm, makes me happy that i fought for a legacy account with my college when they tried to cancel all alumni email.

great Share!

1. girly_girl09 profile image79
        girly_girl09posted 6 years ago in reply to this

It definitely can pay to get to keep an alumni account! I'll have to remember to try to keep mine. big_smile

I don't have the link anymore, but if you search around, you can get a $65 (give or take a few dollars) Microsoft Office Student Edition with an .edu address. It's downloaded from the official site (legit). I found out about it from an e-mail. It has everything that a business edition would have - Access, One Note, Powerpoint, Publisher, etc.

1. sunforged profile image69
          sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Im an Open Office user but heres the deal your referencing

http://www.microsoft.com/student/office … fault.aspx

2. Whitney05 profile image68
      Whitney05posted 6 years ago

They always do the free trial, but now you're saying its' $3.99 annual instead of $79 for students?

3. sagebrush_mama profile image80
      sagebrush_mamaposted 6 years ago

They also have Amazon Mom, pretty much open to any caregiver, with 3 free months of Prime, and the chance to earn up to a full year of Prime, one extra month for each $25 spent in the baby store.