jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Asking Questions

1. Absent Friend profile image60
    Absent Friendposted 6 years ago

It's suddenly stopped offering the question all bar.
    Even in the hub it only wants to allow me to ask the specific person the question, i have a general one which may not suit any-one ive come across
    what do i do?  Wjhere is the icon/bar???

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you have a general question, why not ask it in the forums? 

The only real reason to use the Question/Answer feature is if you want someone to write a Hub on the subject.  However, you get no financial benefit from asking the question or from the Hubs that are written as a result.  The QA section is really just a way to give each other ideas for Hubs.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I have no idea what you are asking hmm top of the page is a section called...Answers...a few Q & A's and Idea Bank is accessed in your 'my account' tab big_smile hope that helps.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

Have you tried using FEED yet?

When you click on Feed, it will bring you to a list of activity on HubPages. It does not cover all stuff on HubPages, but most of it.

At the time of the page, you will see a white bar with several tabs, one of those tabs says question. Click on it and enter your question in the box.

It should be that simple. smile

Edit: You're new to me, hence the welcome. However, welcome to the forums too. smile