jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Some of my fans left me??

1. Info Bucket profile image78
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

What i have to do for maintaining my fans and to get more????

1. Shadesbreath profile image90
      Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For starters, just write stuff and you'll replace them.  Second, you are always going to have a flux of fans because the lion's share of followers are people who just come through and click follow on every single name they come across. They either get banned or unfan people who don't follow them back.  No great loss either way.  They weren't really following your writing anyway.

Info Bucketposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes Shadesbreath, you're absolutely correct, In someone's profile i found that, they are following all the hubbers the see. We can see it on their Hubtivity. There's no use of followers of that type.

1. Shadesbreath profile image90
          Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep.  The follower count you see doesnt' mean anywhere near as much as the traffic you see or comments you get.  That's a much better gauge of who's actually reading what you have to say.

Yes, yes. I have about 34 followers now, some of them are actually want to read my upcoming hubs and some....................?? I only gets about 30 pageviews/day. sad

2. 0
    mtsi1098posted 6 years ago

just be patient, fans and followers will come and go...

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey InfoBucket, your fan/follower count is going to fluctuate a little both way, upward and downward. Try not to worry about it. wink

Ok Cagsil, i have no worry, if you are here.........................HEHEHEH

4. andromida profile image76
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

It's normal. Fans come and go-they are like this smile

working