jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Ghost writer

1. 0
    sord87posted 6 years ago

I have gone to a few forums discussed about having 2 accounts in Hubpages.I never see any good for having 2 or more accounts in Hubpages.However I have heard about ghost writer before.How to describe a ghost writer?Is it similar with a person who has 2 accounts in Hubpages?Is there any SEO reason for that?I know there must be someone who are familiar enough with SEO technique or I might call them an expert!

2. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

A Ghost writer is a writer who writes for someone else for pay but receives no credit.  Usually when writing a book.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
      DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

and sometimes done with cheating on term papers.....

2. PoeticLicense profile image61
      PoeticLicenseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The above answer should have been sufficient.  I always thought it was funny the way some threads just go on and on digresssing into other topics.

3. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

There is actually a whole system of homework ghostwriting on the internet.  Someone posts a writing assignment for a class, someone else agrees to write the paper for money.  The amount of money is negotiable, generally a paper can be written for $20 to $100 and more.  I have a friend who writes for this service and actually makes a couple hundred dollars a month. 

I personally could never write under those circumstances but it is big business.

Plagiarism is the biggest drawback.

1. Rafini profile image82
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd have a problem with helping someone cheat and then getting paid for it too!