I can't wait until the next major SERPS update....

1. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Google does its next major SERPS/page rank update around early September I believe.... I can't wait to see whether all this backlinking pays off.... it had bleedin better do, it is quite possibly the most mundane task imaginable...

It will be nice to see a few hubs here and there climb up a place or two, in time for the busy winter traffic. Maybe it is time for the christmas hubs now?

Is Nelle Hoxie about? Nelle, is it time for xmas hubs yet? You say when and I will start... I'm not missing out this time around wink

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Ryan sweetie it's okay to begin your Christmas Hubs (maybe even a bit earlier next year) - try and finish by 8/31.

Now about the Google Dance, you'll learn to hate it in a few years, if not sooner. Backlinking doesn't always protect you - and they often screw around right before Christmas.

The day before the infamous Florida update, which was on November 16, 2003, I had over 50,000 Google visitors a day to my websites - and thought I was a shoe-in millionaire. The next day I had less than TEN visitors. Substantial sites, no black hat SEO, lots of quality.

It was a VERY BAD Christmas season.

3. MM Del Rosario profile image81
    MM Del Rosarioposted 6 years ago

Oh well, thanks for the update about Google's SERPS/page rank update around early September, I don't know about that.....It is time to do some backlinking....