Queries regarding category description

1. sriparna profile image87
    sriparnaposted 6 years ago

In the last week's hubpages weekly, Jason Menayan had requested hubbers to help in writing descriptions for categories or add new categories. I had opened the form but what are we supposed to write? What do you actually mean by description of categories? And also where can I see all the existing categories, subcategories and their descriptions?
    Your help in answering this will be truly appreciated.

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The HP staff is asking for suggestions from us hubbers with the category section of Hubpages. You can look at the "Topics" link at the top left of the page and see examples.

Here is one :  http://hubpages.com/topics/books-litera … riting/522   You will see a description listed. HP is asking us to make suggestion for needed or changed category/topics and sub-categories

I filled out the form Jason emailed in the Hub weekly for an added sports category on American Football. I suggested an NFL Football category with several sub-categories. (Which I hope is added)

You can do the same with the form.  I read the instruction in the form and tried to fill it out properly. I think (hope) I did. lol

1. sriparna profile image87
        sriparnaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Michael,
           This is of great help. I'll do the same, I have some categories in mind too.