jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

I don't understand how to put thumbnail images

1. johnapparao profile image60
    johnapparaoposted 6 years ago

I have seen in most of the hubs about how they are keeping thumbnail images even after a list of photos. for example: if we have 20 pics, how we can keep only 5 or 6 thumbnail images on above the slide show.

1. WryLilt profile image83
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go into your photo capsule and click on the dropdown list that says "No border"... it's one of the options in there. smile

2. johnapparao profile image60

Thanks for your reply. If i select no border then all the images come up with no border,  If i select thumbnails all the images are coming thumbnails on the top of the slide show, but I look to make all the pics as a slide show and some thumbnail images but not all the images, do u have any information on how to do this.

1. earnestshub profile image89
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know one way. If the image is too small it will not be included in the slide show. smile

3. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

I hope you do not mind me saying this but I took a look and the couple of photos in the hubs you have are very 'grainy'. If you are going to spend time adding photos for a slideshow they will look better if they are sharper. If you do a search you can probably find a hub someone has written about how to get the right type of photos for your hubs. Hope this is helpful to you.

4. johnapparao profile image60

I want to start a hub with more pics included and i'm looking similar hubs and they can able to do it with all the pics as a slide show and only some thumbnail images on top of the slideshow but not all the images, how they can able to do it?

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How about creating one image capsule with thumbnails, one or more additional image capsules with regular images?

2. 2uesday profile image86
      2uesdayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am not sure how much you understand about the photo capsules. Just to clarify -

you can load your photos using one capsule for each and they will still be able to be viewed in a slideshow format.

You can adjust the size of the photos with the full,half, or quarter button in the capsule.

Sorry if I have misunderstood what you are asking.

You might find the answer by clicking the help button at the top for FAQ or use the learning centre for furthur helpful info.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do believe that what I suggested above will solve the problem. The thumbnails in one capsule will appear as thumbnails; the regular images in other capsules will not appear as thumbnails. All thumbnails and regular images will appear in the slideshow.

5. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

johnapparao, You do realize this this is an English-only site, and writing hubs in another language is not allowed, right?

6. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

I am not sure I am "creating" thumbnails correctly.  I have all photos in individual capsules, and (in one specific Hub) I have designated all of them as thumbnails.

On the published Hub the picture shows up with a very small image beside it and the message, Click on thumbnail to view image full size (maybe not quoted precisely).  But when I clicked on the thumbnail, nothing happened. 

Is it just very slow to load?  I did not have this problem when I clicked on a thumbnail in another Hubber's hub.

7. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

BUMP.

I would like to know if there is something I have done wrong in creating (trying to create) thumbnails.  When I click on them, nothing happens.

working