jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (23 posts)

How do I delete my account!

1. M.s Fowler profile image59
    M.s Fowlerposted 6 years ago

All my hubs need revision and Im busy with school so I was wondering how do i delete my account!

1. lorlie6 profile image85
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Keep it up, M.s Fowler!  Well, that's my advice anyway.  I see from your profile that you are very shy-don't feel like you have to give up.  Writing here can be a wonderful and challenging opportunity.  What are you studying?
      Maybe writing on HP will help you in your studies?

1. ShaneMorris profile image59
        ShaneMorrisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is really not helpful.

1. agvulpes profile image88
          agvulpesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

And you would know this how?

2. 0
        noneisoutoftownposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Why do people waste time providing answers that are totally irrelevant to the question? OP asked for a solution to delete her account, I want to do the same that's why i came here...

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It won't do any harm to leave them unpublished until you get time.  Don't let it discourage you, we all make mistakes when we're new.

3. 0
      CarrieS21posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Just go here sweeite: http://hubpages.com/faq/
      They will have a how to delete my account question, its how i deleted mine...hope it helps.

How about but out of other peoples lives people

4. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 2 years ago in reply to this

At the help center it shares how. Go here http://hubpages.com/faq/#closeaccount Research rejoining as I am not sure of that. Definitely the user name is lost.

5. whyispewds profile image54
      whyispewdsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yeah! itz so embarrassing! hubpages.com is so strict than squidoo and weebly! better leave.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Don't delete it... just leave it and work on it when you're free.
    You have a huge number of fans that have faith in you... even if you don't atm... just work on your hubs in your own time. smile
    Which is saying: Don't Give Up On Yourself... OK? hmm

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's fine to leave your Hubs to lie fallow for a while.

3. Pandoras Box profile image82
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

But it doesn't hurt to leave things up and running. Never know what might happen.

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

All of your hubs probably do not need revision; it is probably just a few of them - all hubs are sometimes automatically unpublished when there are problems with a few. This is to give the moderators time to review all hubs. Ask HubPages to tell you exactly what is wrong and with what hubs; it may be much easier to get this cleared up than you think.

5. iefox5 profile image61
    iefox5posted 4 years ago

Actually you don't need to delete your account, keep the account and come back once you are not so busy.

6. 0
    noneisoutoftownposted 2 years ago

OP asked:

M.s Fowlerposted
    All my hubs need revision and Im busy with school so I was wondering how do i delete my account!

Answer the question but don't provide a solution!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Try reading the thread.  That question was answered in the third post.   Why would anyone bother to repeat it?   The OP is a good writer who has followers that don't want her to leave.  Aren't they entitled to encourage her to stay?

7. mohs profile image61
    mohsposted 2 years ago

I think there's no way to delete it.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sigh.  It is in the third post.

8. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

Alas, looks like she flew the coop many moons ago. I never knew penguins could fly.

9. 0
    junatiposted 3 months ago

These sites are full of crap. What is it that they want. They are killing development because they want everybody to right Pulitzer prize winning books. They all have a problem with affiliates and ClickBank must be some sort of vendetta

Theuns Victor

1. ChristinS profile image94
      ChristinSposted 3 months ago in reply to this

Way to dig up a years old thread for an unrelated rant.

10. 59
    bobbleiposted 2 months ago

I just found a way to disclose hubpages account.

I have one account been banned. because they said my english is like artificial . been permanently banned. you know all translator need help by google or some tools.
    than I register a other account just saying I am a translator. want translate good article to EN.
    even not start an article has been banned for nothing. maybe hubpages do not want translating article. Ok I quit.

for disclose delete you hubpages account .
    1. you need login you account
    2..visit the link  HTTPS://HUBPAGES.COM/MY/PROFILE/CLOSEACCOUNT answer your security question. and  confirm.

hope it is help for you.

11. Jesse Drzal profile image82
    Jesse Drzalposted 2 months ago

Now if you could only find a way to go back six years in time THAT would be helpful.