jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Most 30 day challenges completed?

1. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Ok, go ahead, brag. How many 30 hubs in 30 day challenges have you completed? Or if you haven't yet, how many is the most hubs you've done in one day/week/month.

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image83
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

Have not taken up that particular challenge as yet, but have knocked out 3 Hubs in one day.

3. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

I just took up the challenge today, starting today and just published my first hub and headed over to the post thread to post it.  smile I'm doing this thing!  big_smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cool! cool I'm off to check it out Katie. smile

4. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

I have completed 2 challenge and failed in one...I don't think would be able to complete this one as well....So I would make it two fail challenges

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I have yet to take on a 30 day challenge. So, I have to say that I've never completed one. lol lol lol lol lol

6. sriparna profile image88
    sriparnaposted 6 years ago

This is my first 30 days hub challenge. I could manage to write seven hubs in 12 days, that's pretty bad performance. But definitely without the challenge, I wouldn't have done even that much. Joining the challenge improved my number of hubs per week, that is maximum 4 so far.

7. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I have completed 6 or 7 30-Day Hub Challenges.  We had one 12 day challenge just before Christmas last year so I can't remember if it was included in the 7.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I bow before you. big_smile

working