jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How to change the layout?

1. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Okay can somebody help this dummy out?
    How do I change the layout after my hub's been published?
    I want to move the "comments" section to the bottom instead of the top above the hub.  Don't ask me how I messed it up, 'cause I dunno;  but it was easy.  ha

1. Aiden Roberts profile image88
      Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Brenda
      Go into the hub
      Edit
      Right hand side, drag and drop capsules, reorder now
      or
      up and down arrows on capsules
      when done click done editing
      Hope this helps

1. heatherupchurch profile image59
        heatherupchurchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi!  Can you help me figure out how I change the initial layout?  I used a different layout for my second hub and I like it way better... but I can't seem to find a way to change the first one.  When I created it, the little box where I chose it said that I could change it later.

I can move everything around... but I can't get the basic layout to change.  I'll put the two links below so you can see what I'm talking about...

This is the one I want to change:  http://hubpages.com/hub/Self-publishing … c-Designer

I want the photo where the google links are.... like this one:  http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Find-the … c-Designer

1. thisisoli profile image63
          thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They both look pretty similar ot me, can you describe what you want to change?

1. heatherupchurch profile image59
            heatherupchurchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I figured it out!  I wanted my image above the google ads.  I just kept clicking the arrows until it put it there! Thanks so much for the fast response!!!!!  smile  Heather

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

There are two ways to do this: Each capsule has arrows, you can move a capsule up or down by clicking the appropriate arrows. Or you can use the reorder feature on the right-upper side of the editing screen (often easier).

3. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Thanks both of you.  smile
    I'll try.

working