jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Just Joined! ( Alexander is my character's name :) )

1. 60
    alexanderlexxposted 6 years ago

Ok um first my name's actually Adam, I love using my character's name cause I love it.
    I write my own songs but only when the feeling comes through. Can't actually sit down and write one, I have to feel it.
    I love drawing my characters, I kinda have some rough ideas for my own anime, I just need to refine them and focus them into a complete storyline. I'm very detailed when it comes to my drawings, every little thing means something and has it's place.
    I really do want to make something great out of them and I'd like some help in focusing my ideas into a solid foundation so feel free to ask me if interested.

1. lorlie6 profile image84
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Adam, welcome and enjoy.  My daughter-in-law is an anime fanatic, pretty much-she's an artist and a comic collector.  I'll be watching for your hubs to show her!

2. 0
    Michael E. Hortonposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages.

3. 0
    T_Diamondposted 6 years ago

Hi Alex, welcome to hubpages. Post a few hubs and we'll see you around smile

4. Kyriana profile image79
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

Welcome Alex,

I've only been here about a month but have met some really talented and helpful people.

I don't know anything about Anime but if you have drawings of your characters; what about bios for the drawings with their history and their relationships to each other?  Just a thought. Good luck with your project.

See you around the forums,