jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

WHATTTT?????

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

Hi-
      I just re-edited one of my hubs, combining 2 short poems & adding photos, and capsule subtitles, as suggested in a different post.

When I clicked on "done editing" which normally re-publishes, this is what now shows on that hub's space:'

Array ( [id] => 3467545 [class] => hp_domain_Image [name] => [description] => [createDate] => 1279587230 [modificationDate] => 1279587230 [s3UploadDate] => 1279587316 [height] => 2736 [width] => 3648 [thumbs] => 0 [thumbx] => 456 [thumby] => 0 [thumbD] => 2736 [filename] => [format] => jpg [userId] => 828845 )

What gives???!!

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I hate it when that happens.

3. AEvans profile image69
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

looks like jibberish to me, lololo big_smile

Sorry Dzy, but seriously e-mail team@hubpages.com something unusual is going on.

4. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

maybe you used the wrong capsule for the images?

5. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

you lost your hub completely?

6. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

hmm weird, never had that happen to me...

7. DzyMsLizzy profile image90

It was a photo capsule.  Photos uploaded without hitch after I remembered to switch over to Firefox.

Yes, lost the whole hub, apparently.

And yeah, weird --  I seem to be a weirdness magnet.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Using Firefox for HubPages avoids a lot of problems. Hope all goes smoothly for you now.

DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was using Firefox when that happened!  Have used it without problems in the past...once I learned that trick.. LOL

I've e-mailed the support team.

Thanks, everyone!

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have this happen about 1/20 times I'm working on a hub. It can be anywhere in the hub from a button to inside the capsule. Usually I just hit finish and then go back into edit and it's gone. Random coding glitch. I use chrome.

Hmm...ok...This happened after I clicked on 'finish.' 

Still have not heard back from support.... :-(

oh--duh--you mean. to back into edit again then hit finish again!  ACK!  Must not be awake yet!

2. Cagsil profile image60
              Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There might be a good reason for not hearing back from Staff. On Monday, they are back-logged from the weekend and anything not finished goes on Tuesday's to-do-list.

Usually, it takes about 24-48 hours to get a reply from Staff and it seems reasonable. Patience is a virtue... lol lol

I know it's frustrating, but HubPages Staff is very good and more often than not, always working to be better. wink

8. DzyMsLizzy profile image90

Ah--ok..just checked again, and it's fixed.  I had e-mail support team, and asked them to fix it, and I guess they were able to do so without e-mailing me back! 

Thanks, all!

working