jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (19 posts)

What would your very own theme song be?

1. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

Imagine we live in a world where everytime we enter a room our theme song plays - by way of introduction - kinda like at the Academy Awards show -    so what would your theme song be?

Mine would be I Can't Forget by Leonard Cohen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpsCMcYH … re=related

2. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

and remember, everytime you walk into a room!  so this song you choose is gonna follow you around everywhere~!  choose carefully, my darlinks!

3. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

here it - here's that thread about theme songs -  wouldn't it be cool though - you'd have your own theme song, when people heard it playing they'd turn around and smile because they'd know it was you - probably.  Or maybe not - maybe they would ignore it and say - I forget?  oh, that's just mega again.

check it out - it'd be groovy dudes!

4. lorlie6 profile image85
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

I'd have to go with this one, mega:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCeVP9Wu … FjhEwMAbIw

What a story. smile

1. mega1 profile image79
      mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure?  phantom 309?  It don't got much tune to it!  It's more like a story - and its gonna follow you around everywhere !  People will have to patiently sit around waiting for that story to end before they can go on with what they were talking about!  or maybe not. smile

1. lorlie6 profile image85
        lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, come ON, it's one of the best tear jerkers ever!  I love it, miss kitty.  It's a great story.
        Oh, boy...guess I should pick another since the academy awards require glamour. 
        I'll get back to you. smile

1. mega1 profile image79

yep - cuz you're so much classier than that trucker song!

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL! ...just listened to it...i think you should stick with it...it's a great story....what's a kitty cat know anyway....get yourself a cog would ya!  LOL

and....here I was thinking hard about what song i really liked, considering all of the songs in the world....my brains are steaming over here.....

...night all....

Well at least SOMEONE understands.  Thank you so much, SomewayOuttaHere, I think I will get a cog. LOL!

1. mega1 profile image79

awwww come on now - I always give Lorlie a hard time!  don't get all serious on me now.  I have to go sleep anyhow. 

later, dudes.

Nite, hon!  Sweet dreams.

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

...okay...finally made my mind up....it's probably my favorite song...and will probably listen to it when i'm 80....so i guess i'll let it follow me around....(it was a toss up with another of Pink Floyd's songs)  'Us and Them'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlY-JlE5 … re=related

....darn they cut the recording short - was just getting to the best part!

1. mega1 profile image79

yeh - that's what I'm talking about - terrific song - haven't heard it for quite a while!  perfect

6. SaMcNutt profile image59
    SaMcNuttposted 6 years ago

Imagine, by John Lennon

Specifically the line "Some people say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

1. mega1 profile image79

me too, I love that song.

7. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

This was my theme song for my radio show during college (yes, I AM that old!). Still works, I think.
    Blondie's "Rip Her to Shreds"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-P_MDXq … re=related

8. SaMcNutt profile image59
    SaMcNuttposted 6 years ago

Should I post a link. I like the variety everyone has. Thanks, "Imagine" is a classic.

9. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

name your song or post your link   -  now when I hear these songs I'll think of them as your themes!

10. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

I don't have a theme song for my whole life .. I usually have them for different events.. though I am sure I can come up with a life long song just never thought about it.. let me get back to you on this ........

to be continued ...

working