jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What does this mean?

1. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

prasad [unregistered] posted this comment to the hub Growing Up, Again[?]

The message doesn't show up on my hub and when I click on 'this comment' it takes me to my hub without the comment. wth??  I went into edit mode and checked the comment capsule - I didn't check the box for non-members to not be able to comment....

how can I find this comment or is it gone?

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rafini, it could be that they left a comment and then decided to edit it and blanked it out. The best way to tell would be go to your hub and click edit, then  click edit on comments capsule, you can un check the moderate box and see if the comment comes up when you click done editing.

Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

okay, I'll try that.  thanks, faybe.  It just made me wonder how many other comments might have gone missing. hmm

2. SteveoMc profile image92
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

It is probably someone who was going to leave a comment and then decided against it.   Unregistered, I wouldn't worry about it.

okay, thanks. smile

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You might check the "spam" section of comments to see if the filters decided it was a bad comment and moderated it before you saw it.

Thank you relache - nothing was there so it must be what Faybe and Steve suggested.  I hadn't checked that out before.  Too cool to see all my hubs comments at once!!

working