How can I find the permalink, date, or timestamp for a hub I wrote?

1. Jane Grey profile image92
    Jane Greyposted 6 years ago

One of my most popular hubs has been plagiarized and republished in someone's private blog. In order to prove that the material belongs to me, I have to prove to the blog host that I published it first. Here are the exact instructions on the form I must fill out:

"YOU MUST IDENTIFY EACH POST BY PERMALINK OR DATE THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTAINS THE INFRINGING MATERIAL. The permalink for a post is usually found by clicking on the timestamp or title of the post. For example, “The blog where my copyrighted work is published on is … e.html.”

Any help at all would be appreciated! Also, if anyone knows how to prevent material from being copied in the future, I'd love you forever.

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That instruction assumes your material is a blog post.  Note it says permalink OR date.  So all you need to provide is the URL of your Hub.

You can also quote the date if you like, you'll find the date published on your Statistics page.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

All the info you are looking for can be found in the Hub's individual stats.