jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Hubtrail hubs and RSS feeds now missing

1. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

Hubber Ohma introduced me to the Hubtrails project and suggested I add my new hub about Wales to it. I did so and all was working fine. I asked if there was any limit to hubs you could include and was told no so spent a lot of yesterday adding other travel-related hubs. I am not used to using RSS feeds but followed the instructions and added the right hubtrail tags and kept the tags total to 15 or under. I saw the other hubtrail articles all displayed in my hubtrail hubs and felt pleased it was all working.

I thought this would help boost my hubs but have just had the shock to find that hubs that are now included as hubtrails have "No articles found in RSS feeds."

Is this a temporary problem or something? I just checked the hub RSS modules and the info I entered in is still there.

1. Faybe Bay profile image82
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It looks like there is also a problem with the Hub Pages Feed, so maybe there is a link in the chain. The feed is based on RSS, and if the RSS isn't working for the feed or the Hubtrails, I am going to check another hub with RSS feed on it.
      BRB

2. 0
      pinkyleeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The rss feed in my hubs are gone too ... wonder what's up

2. Faybe Bay profile image82
    Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago

It has to be a site problem and may be temporary. There is already a problem with the regular feed, so I would say it's probably with the syndication provider, (whatever that is) Maybe it will clear up quickly.

3. Bard of Ely profile image86

Thank you for your responses Faybe and Pinkylee! Let's hope it returns to normal soon!

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago
  5. Bard of Ely profile image86

Thank you, Relache!

working