jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Hi, I'm new here

1. JerryDavid profile image60
    JerryDavidposted 6 years ago

I am glad to meet you all here, I came across the hubpage through squidoo. I learnt that in hubpage one is an author. So I published a hub called Tips to Lose Weight Fast in Summer Welcome to visit!

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Jerry!

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

Yes, you are a publisher/author.

When you sign up for Adsense, you bring back a Publisher ID code. You will put that in your "affiliate section" on your statistics page.

As a Hub Writer, you are the author of original articles. You can write about anything that does not violate the TOS for Adsense and/or HubPages.

If you would like to have your hub reviewed or critiqued, then you could post your hub link, in the Extreme Hub Makeover and have veteran hubbers take a look, and get some great advice.

You've a lot to learn. smile Have a great day! smile

4. Fluffymetal profile image77
    Fluffymetalposted 6 years ago

5. joaniemb profile image61
    joaniembposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP. There are so many great people. Look forward to seeing you around.

6. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Welcome!  Introducing yourself is a great way to start.

7. 0
    T_Diamondposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages. Glad you could take the time to introduce yourself, if you need help with anything don't be shy to ask.

1. Glenn Raymond profile image61
      Glenn Raymondposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey, ditto on the big welcome to Hub Pages.  Don't expect to learn it all in one day.  I still mess things up plenty, but I do learn something new almost every time I get on here.  Happy Hubbing and may you rake in the dough.

8. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages.

9. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Nice to meet ya.

10. 0
    Uma07posted 6 years ago

Welcome Jerry!Nice to have you here.smile

11. Kyriana profile image79
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

Welcome Jerry,

HubPages is full of a lot of talented people who have been a great help to me since I started about a month ago. There are may hubs about getting started and how to increase traffic, etc. If you have a question you don't see an answer to, someone does, just post it.

See you around the forum,