jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Lose Weight Fast in Summer

1. JerryDavid profile image61
    JerryDavidposted 6 years ago

I just made a hub called http://hubpages.com/hub/Tips-to-Lose-We … in-Summer, I need advice since it is my first trial.

2. heart4theword profile image61
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

I thought you did pretty good:)  I would suggest a stainless steel water bottle, rather than an aluminum one though.

To tell you the truth I am at the pivot point of action, as your hubpage challenges:)  I couldn't believe you suggested the cleanse, because just this evening I said to myself, tomorrow I am starting a cleanse.  Helping me, get on the road to weight loss:) 

For me I plan to start off riding my bike, rather than walking.  I feel like maybe, I can get more results in a shorter period of time...with the bike.

Hope you get some more encouraging comments!  Thanks:)

3. Suzie Parker profile image61
    Suzie Parkerposted 6 years ago

Would loved to give you feedback, but it looks like your hub has been removed.

4. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

IMHO, your hub sounds like an exercise in keyword stuffing without a natural flow to it. And your content was slim. Why would anyone suggest that you drink water to suppress your appetite in the summer, when you actually should be eating more in the way of all of the fresh, healthy fruits and veggies that are available?