jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

There are much better things in life to worry about in life then polit

1. manlypoetryman profile image71
    manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago

(supposed to be politics...above)

For Instance...

How do they get only one "M" painted on each "M and M"? I saw a documentary on "M and M's"....and they wouldn't show how they did this. All I know...is there was about a billion polished "M and M's" headed down this assemly line funnel-thing...and then they magically all had a White "M" on them...in the next shot.

1. profile image0
      Kathryn LJposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe it's all the out of work people being shrunk and forced to paint the 'M' on the sweets.  Well, stranger things have happened.  OK, they haven't but at least I answered the question.  Kind of.

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago
    1. manlypoetryman profile image71
      manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks rebekahELLE...ahh, amusing...however, the mystery still remains...?

Is there no one...no one I say....that has any idea how they do this (Dramatic Effect) !

3. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I don't know what to tell you Manly. I asked the people at M&M World, a store, and they couldn't give me an answer.

4. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 6 years ago

OK, here is something other than politics to worry about.  I have two Jack Russells -  a dog and a bitch.  The bitch is in heat but the dogs legs are too short for him to reach and cover her.  Their pen is on a slope but he stands at the bottom of it.  You kind of get the feeling his hearts not in it.  Poor Loo, she looks so let down.

working