jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

how i earn money from hub pages

1. kellydove profile image59
    kellydoveposted 6 years ago

check my hubs and tell me any suggest about hubs

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm afraid your English is too poor to make money on HubPages.

2. seanorjohn profile image81
      seanorjohnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good luck.Start with reading some hubs on keywords and seo.Misha is a very successful hubber and English is not his first language.There are many other speakers of other languages successfully hubbing.Write in short simple sentences and paragraph your work.Use youtube videos.Many of us native speakers are not as successful financially as speakers of other languages.

1. relache profile image86
        relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Misha has made it clear on several occasions that he pays others to write his web content for him.  So while he picks the topic and keywords, someone else does the rest.

1. Misha profile image75
          Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not all content, Relache. Most of the hubs under this account I wrote myself. But then I was studying English since the age of 8, and I live in the USA more than 10 years to date. smile

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I would learn how to write in English before attempting to make money on Hubpages.

What does the title 'Defines of Satistics' even mean? Should that read 'Definitions of Statistical Terminology' or something?

3. MartyWare profile image59
    MartyWareposted 6 years ago

Hi Marissa, I would take the advice others have given you and try and improve on your engish,,,it will get better over time.
    Just don't give up!
    You will need to do keyword research first and then write around that, you can monetize in different ways,,including adsense.
    Find what you are passionate about, write about that!
    Create your Hub but don't publish it straight off,,get someone to have a look at it for you and reapair the grammar,,,you can do this while you learn.
    Then publish them,,,remember you can always come back and edit them too.
    I hope this helps
    Marty Ware
    The SEO DAD & the Creator of the Hubpages Tribe!

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Marty--First of all, Marisa didn't ask the question. And even if she did, it's "Marisa"--not "Marissa".

And I'm surprised that anyone here would tell "Kelly" to keep publishing with her English skills the way that they are. Are you really that keen on flooding HP with garbage?

4. Research Analyst profile image80
    Research Analystposted 6 years ago

kellydove, some suggestions would be to create a series of hubs on a related subjects, then do some keyword research and find out what phrases are being searched for online. It works to organize your content before you post, by asking yourself how you will go about answering questions that your viewers are looking for.

You will find that there are only so many types of hubs to make, either a informational hub for research purposes, or a "how to" hub that shows people how to do something or a product hub that encourages your readers to buy items.

Some tips are to have a heading that catches readers attention and then placing capsules in a layout for easy navigation will allow readers to flow through the hub.

The key is to have a goal in mind of what you want to achieve when you write the hub, are you wanting to make money, do you want to teach others about something or are you just wanting to get traffic to your own website.

Also you can not forget that marketing and promoting your hubs will be the best way to get more targeted traffic to your content, you can read some of the hubs of top hubbers who cover plenty of help with backlinking, and traffic generation tips.

Planning out each hub will be necessary and if you find that you need to outsource your content, it may be a good way to get started.

Happy hubbing!