jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

I was not approved with google adsense

1. gskyleadgen profile image60
    gskyleadgenposted 6 years ago

How will I earn money when I was not approved by google adsense ?what happens to my blogs!I got tired all for nothing?

1. Jackson Riddle profile image70
      Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I created a blogger blog and applied for adsense with that. As it is a google run platform it makes acceptance easy(er).

Hope it helps

2. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This thread might help http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/24369
      You're from the Philippines?

2. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Where are you from?
    Google has tighter criteria for you to meet if you are from certain parts of the world. It is a good idea to have a good read through of their TOS and FAC's to be sure you have meat all their requirements. It sucks that it is so hard to get approval when you are from a country like china, for instance, but it does mean that any writer from china has proved they write English as well as us natives or better smile

3. Info Bucket profile image77
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

All i have to say is try, try and again try. You'll get approved. Or goto flixya.com and apply for adsense through it.

4. Stella_journey profile image60
    Stella_journeyposted 6 years ago

All i know there are three ways into getting it. 1- Apply directly. 2) Apply through docstoc.com 3) Apply through hubpages. I also heard using blogspot also easy because blogspot is under google and google are a bit biased when it comes to their own product. lol! As long as your content is unique. Try talk about exotic products.

but all you can do is keep trying. It is basically like trial and error. Goodluck.

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I just looked at a few of your Hubs, and while they aren't entirely duplicate content, each one I examined contained several chunks taken verbatim from other websites.

Google doesn't like writers who do that.

6. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Who knows what Google Adsense does.  I was approved then revoked about 2 weeks later and here, 8 months later I still haven't found out why.  Don't really care anymore.