jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Affiliate Programs

1. Spoony Galoony profile image79
    Spoony Galoonyposted 6 years ago

Hi there!
    I just signed up here at HP about ten minutes ago and one of the first things I've tried to do is set up Google AdSense, which I'm having lots of trouble with and am only getting error messages sad But anyway in the meantime I wanted to ask an actual question. Are we only allowed to be signed up with one affiliate program? From what I understand, Adsense seems to be the best way to go but I have a couple of hubs planned where selling books may just be a more fitting option. Am I able to have Amazon ads on one hub, and adsense ads on all the rest?
    Thanks

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can have Amazon, AdSense, Kontera and eBay ads on any and all of your hubs if you wish.

2. Spoony Galoony profile image79

All at once? Or one per hub?

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All at once, if that's what you want to do.

I generally use AdSense for all of my hubs and then Amazon as well for hubs that are specifically focused on selling products. I have found that just randomly injecting Amazon ads into a hub doesn't work. You really have to be focused on selling.

I have heard that you really need tons of PVs per month to make Kontera worthwhile, and eBay has been difficult to get into, so I don't use either one.

3. Spoony Galoony profile image79

Thank you Irohner!

1. vaguesan profile image81
      vaguesanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Some say that kontera can hurt more than help. Others say its worth it. I'm testing it out myself

working