jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Joining the 30/30 hub challenge

1. dimitri.inglezos profile image59
    dimitri.inglezosposted 6 years ago

I have procrastinated doing this for some time now. I was aiming to write articles for my business, to educate my audience but I always procrastinated, perhaps realising now that I had a mental block that I can't do it, because I am not a writer.....YET!

Anyway I have decided to take this challenge head on starting from yesterday 22/7/2010 to 22/8/2010.

I am hoping this will help me get over my procrastination and get into a rhythm which I can then continue to work on.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good luck! smile I'm currently on my third. Trust me they are addicting - and once you've completed it you'll realize you were so busy writing that you didn't notice how much your traffic had gone up.

Just be aware that online information as you've written in your previous hubs can be a hard market to crack. Try covering some other subjects as well and doing some in depth keyword research if you want to rank well with google.

Good luck!

1. dimitri.inglezos profile image59
        dimitri.inglezosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your suggestions and encouragement WryLilt. I know my articles are very generic, however my main aim is to build trust and authority on these subjects.  Money is not the immediate motivator here, but I like to view this as a long term investment.

However you have also given me the idea of poerhaps adapting the content to match my specific target markets such as consultants, coaches and network marketeers.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Good Luck! smile

3. dimitri.inglezos profile image59
    dimitri.inglezosposted 6 years ago

Thank you guys for your support. However I have been unable to keep myself motivated and do what I set out to do. I have only written 1 article so far which is pathetic really.

I still have about 20 days left so I will attempt to make this work and write the remaining 20 articles. I will know by the end of the week If I have the energy and concentration to continue on this challenge.

Again, thank you for your support and sorry to disappoint.

4. Ign Andy profile image60
    Ign Andyposted 6 years ago

Goo luck...
    I'm just on the third day of this 30DC

5. dashingclaire profile image80
    dashingclaireposted 6 years ago

Hang in there. I wrote 2 articles and don't like either one, but I know we can do this! Don't give up and good luck.

6. Kyriana profile image79
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

You can do it, don't give up. We are our own worst critics. If you are a true procrastinator then you are right on schedule with your writing.

One day you will wake up, look at the calendar and take all the ideas that have been roaming around in your head and create several hubs that will score well.

Don't lose heart!

7. SEXYLADYDEE profile image80
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 6 years ago

Good luck! I started a 30/30 on the first of Aug and like you I needed a push to get me to keep up with writing.  I think as we travel this journey together we can both only get better. Dee