Amazon E-Store

1. Christineharper profile image59
    Christineharperposted 6 years ago

I have mad a couple of Amazon e-stores but everything has to be in US Dollars does thet deter UK visitors from visiting or buying from them. I am also an affilaite of Amazon Uk are you allowed to create a link to an estore there or embed the HTML Link to it into you article I am very new at this and totally confused.

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You don't need to make an e-store at all. Simply link your amazon account in the My account> Affiliate settings section.

After that go into a hub that you think you can sell some amazon items in.

Click on the amazon capsule.

Edit the capsule and either type in a keyword or select items off the site. Hubpages will automatically insert an image, price and link as well as make sure sales are credited to you.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

WryLit didn't address anything regarding the fact that you are asking about the UK-based Amazon. It's a separate company from the US Amazon, and won't work in connection with the HubPages built-in system.  Any manual links you might embed to it would be subject to the usual outbound linking rules and unless you manage to get a LOT of targeted UK traffic, you probably won't sell much.