jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

WINNERS POSTED: HubNuggets At Niagara!

1. B.T. Evilpants profile image59
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 6 years ago

Niagara Falls is both beautiful and dangerous, as the HubNugget team discovered this week. Come and visit this natural wonder, and read and vote for your favorite new Hubbers!

1. bayoulady profile image80
      bayouladyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Super nominees! Hard to decide. My votes are in! Must be fun to be a wannabe!

2. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

Got my votes in smile

3. ripplemaker profile image89
    ripplemakerposted 6 years ago

Niagara! Wooohooo!  Off I go....

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

NIAGRA FALLS! - Slowly I turn...

5. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 6 years ago

Sorry am a little late reading about our new adventure but I had a fabulous week here with my granddaughters. They just went home late last night... man-oh-man is it quiet around here...

6. Daliah Lego profile image73
    Daliah Legoposted 6 years ago

Hi. I've read "how-to, Q&A" hub about HubNuggets. Still, I don't understand, how one can promote himself/herself for a nominee.... Where and how can I submit my hub? Thanks.

1. RedElf profile image86
      RedElfposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Daliah, you don't promote your hub to be submitted for consideration as a HubNuggets Hub. The "submitting" is done automatically.

Anyone who joined within 90 days of the week's contest, has written a hub on one of the featured topics, and that hub has a score of 55 or better, and who has an author score of 75 or better is eligible.

Any hub that meets this criteria will be automatically entered on the list of hubs for the contest topic, along with all the other qualifying hubs in each of the selected categories.

The "promoting" comes in after the hub has been selected for the contest. The selection process is carried out by the HubNuggets team in conjunction with our HubNuggets Team Staffers. Then, any author who appears in the contest is encouraged to promote their nominated hub, to help them get lots of votes. The more votes they get, the more traffic their hub will get, and the more likely they are to win the contest.

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
        PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

okay, just so I can confirm. There is no Promoting or voting to make you a nominee. It is just automacally done if you submit a hub? No one has to nominate you? It is based off my overall score? So what I am really asking is this. I have a score of 89. So this tags the Hub Team to look at my hubs and possibly nominate them?

7. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

HubNuggets Rock, and the hub is beautifully written plus interesting hubs, Voted!

8. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 6 years ago

This week's winners are really fantastic- thanks to everyone who voted!!!

Gender and Relationships (65 total votes)
    The Shoemaker's Daughter (31 votes, 48%)
    Your Friends Will Thank You (12 votes, 18%)
    Enjoying the path instead of the destination (10 votes, 15%)

Religion and Philosophy (41 total votes)
    Observations from God's waiting room (16 votes, 39%)
    Dreaming: The Door to your Other Self (8 votes, 20%)
    The Mall of Attraction (5 votes, 12%)

Travel and Places (52 total votes)
    Iceland is a Paradise for Lovers of Dramatic Waterfalls, Glaciers, Icebergs & Volcanos (25 votes, 48%)
    Costa Rica 5 Hidden Treasures Off The Tourist Trail (18 votes, 35%)
    Vancouver Places to Visit: Grouse Mountain, to Grind or not to Grind (4 votes, 8%)

1. 0
      Donna Ferrierposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just read about this on the Hub Pages FB page. Congratulations to all the winners. It's amazing; I've been a member for about two months now, and I'm still learning a lot of things. smile

9. Denise Handlon profile image88
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

I'm sorry I missed the vote this week-I'll be sure to check the hubs for a read.  Sounds interesting.  smile

10. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Winners! smile

1. Surabhi Kaura profile image83
      Surabhi Kauraposted 6 years ago

Wooooohoooo! Niagara falls!.. thinking to go this sunday..