jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I locate the hub I recently posted?

1. 61
    charmelllaposted 6 years ago

How do I find the hub I recently posted? It doesn't come up under the "weight loss" topic when I click on the topic. Also, how do I create a profile, so that readers can know more about the author if they read my articles?
    Thank you!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

See those two links at the very top of the page, over on the right, that say "my account" and "my profile?"

Those will take you to the two areas you are looking for.

3. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 6 years ago

The best way to navigate your page is to use the sections on the top right that will have your user name, start a new hub, your account and your profile, once you click on your profile it will take you to the front page of where all hubtivity and recent hub posts are.

Go all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see all your activity such as when you make comments and when you post hubs.

Also no matter which page your on if you click on the word hubpages on the top left, that is above the part that says: browse, topics, hubs, answers, hubbers, forums and feed.

It will take you to the section that shows featured hubs, as well as the latest hubtivity as it happens in real time. Also you will be able to see if you received any new comments in this section.

Happy Hubbing!

4. whooops profile image74
    whooopsposted 6 years ago

You can create a profile by clicking on the
    my profile link on the top right
    and clicking on the edit profile link on the left.
    Don't forget to save changes at the bottom.