jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Missing Hubtivity from Sandpit forum

1. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

I sometimes post comments in the Sandpit forum.  Yet, when looking through my recent 'All Hubtivity', I don't see any references to my Sandpit forum posts or anything from that forum.  Yet if I go to the various Sandpit threads that I recently posted a comment in, there have been further posts.

I have my forum preferences 'on' (no filters), so I should be able to see anything from any of the forums I posted comments on, and yes..I do, but no Sandpit.

What gives? sad

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Timorous,

You can actually find "your" posts on the forum front page. Just click on yours, it will list all of your posts. smile

Edit: I'm not sure about the hubtivity? Sorry. hmm

3. timorous profile image91

Hi Cags, nice to see ya;

Yes, I realize I can filter the listings shown on the forum section.  I just find it curious that one particular forum is never included in my 'All Hubtivity' thingy, despite my not having excluded it.  Weird neutral

4. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure, but it could be that hubtivity has changed?

Certain posts will no longer be on it. Don't know, just guessing. I don't bother with hubtivity, because I know where I've been. wink

Nice to see you as always. wink big_smile

5. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

That is the reason for the sandpit, to keep certain things out of the Hubtivity. 

The sandpit began after some counting game (or such) took over the hubtivity.  If you had ever participated in the thread, then you had pages and pages to scroll through, just to find something other than that thread.

6. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Thank you Ivorwen. It's great to see you. Hope you're doing well? smile big_smile

1. Ivorwen profile image84
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good to see you too Cagsil.   How are you doing?  smile

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am doing well. Thank you for asking. smile

7. timorous profile image91

Hi Ivorwen..nice to see you.  I like your new avatar, btw.

I see what you mean about the endless Sandpit posts clogging up the Hubtivity.

Thanks.

1. Ivorwen profile image84
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello Tim.  Good to see you, and thanks!

8. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Sandpit threads purposely don't show up on Hubtivity.  Admin made it that way intentionally.

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Much appreciate Relache. I hope you're doing well too. wink smile

9. timorous profile image91

Thanks everyone.  My curiosity is now sufficiently satisfied.

I think this thread can be safely tied into a knot and put away in the sewing drawer. smile

working